Thursday, September 08, 2005

Titty Hard-On, or, What Other Words Can TA Stand For?

Yes, I know that I'm about six years older than the average freshman and no, I don't know why I'm taking freshman biology, but I do really like it. It's *fun* taking hard science classes after all the social science bullshit.

Anyways, my lab TA is really cool. She's probably just a year or two older than me, so I feel....more in touch with her than with my lab partners. Her arms and back are covered in tattoos, her face is pierced and is getting married in October. I am pretty sure I have the biggest Girl Crush of my life on her.

Yesterday, I walked into lab. TA was wearing this light blue, tight cami-top. It was totally see-through. As in, I could see both the outline of her aerolas and nipples through the sheer blue. And, on her right nipple, I could see the outline of a tiny barbell piercing.

I felt like a man. I could not stop staring at her breasts. They were amazing. Perfectly small, perfectly shaped, perfectly pert. Gorgeous. I felt jealous, but mostly I still felt like TA is the coolest TA a girl could ever ask for.

4 comments:

Mike said...

China Clamps Down on Blogs
All bloggers have been instructed to register their sites and identify the person responsible for each one by the end of June, according to Beijing's Ministry of Information Industry.
Great Blog!! If you are interested, go see my kissing tip related site. I think you'll like it!!

Computer Blog Stuff008 said...

I became curious and decided to check out a few blogs. Nice job with yours! You can check this site out of mine. It covers everything from HP AMD Notebook to a variety of notebook computer topics.

Amanda said...

Hey,
Enable word verification for comments on your blog. That way you can stop the spamming bullshit like the two comments above.

Loved this entry btw. :)

-A

Cristin said...

I can't stop showing people my boobs since I got my nipple ring. They should really warn you about that at the piercing place.