Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm Here Today

I can't believe that it's been two years.

Two years ago today and tomorrow.

I'm not sad, really--not anymore, not today, not now. Perhaps I am more in awe of my experience and how far I've come and gone in two years. I know for a fact I would not be in this place, with this life, if it had not been for two years ago. I would not be this person, not fully.

But it's a good life, and a good place to be, despite the sadness and difficulty to get me here.

Two years. It's a time for reflection for us today, time to hold hands, and perhaps a tear or two for your memory and what-might-have-been.

And so I am here.

I carry you in my heart, always.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I carry you in my heart. Loves you. Muchly.

Blythe Poo said...

Agh... what happened 2 years ago?? I hate it when you're so cryptic!

Lindsay said...

Love you.